Shifting Focus

Hey everyone,

First, I want to thank you all for reading my blog!

When I started this blog, I was getting between 300 to 1,000 people reading each post. Understandably, it varied depending on the topic. My post on Minnie McGee received over 2,500! Which was amazing.

Late October 2018, this changed. Since then, only two posts have received over 100 hits. This can make it difficult to keep going as you lose some of your momentum. So, as you know, I shifted from doing a new blog post every week to every two weeks.

I have decided to expand the scope of this blog to be history and culture in general. This will allow me to focus on many topics, some historical and some more relevant to today.

My plan is to start this on September 4, 2019. I am going to go back to posting every week, some posts will be longer and some will be shorter. Going back to every 2 weeks will be an option.

I am also playing around with the layout and theme as well.

If you really liked the Island content, don't worry, I will still do some stories on PEI.

I hope you all will like the new scope and layout.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could share this post to help me get the word out!

Thanks everyone,

Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts